Living In The Eighties

Assalamualaikum w.b.t,

This blog I made as a personal use to keep my memories back in the old good time especially in the 80's when I live in Ipoh. Friends, families and others who are interest and grown in the 80's are welcome to surf on in this site.

The era of the 80's was the most memorable moments of my life. There's happy and sad moment that I could'n forget. It's not because I'm not happy with my life currently. It's different cause that time when we are still kids, didn't have any heavy obligations, just plays, studies, getting fun and live with my loveble families. Besides, I still have my parents which I miss so much.

Here, most of the stories or article are around the 80's that I include a stories and history of that era along with the photo's or video clips. I also include several songs from the 60's and 70's with world wide history.There are also a photo's of my hometown, school's, places, family and friends that are related with me in the 80's.

Besides loving listening to music and watching films, I'm also an active sports person specially in football and badminton. I'm a biggest fan of old time articles or stories whether on event, persons, a legends or whatever related with history.

It's been since 1990 that I left Green Town, Ipoh and working in Kuala Lumpur. I can't imagine that i will live, stay and grown a family here in Kuala Lumpur, the biggest and a capital city in Malaysia. Still, the old fond memories of past days is still in my heart.
Hopefully it's will call our memories in the 80's which so wonderful and awesome.























Thursday, May 12, 2016

Piala Thomas 1952 - Malaya Pertahan Kejuaraan


Wong Peng Soon -  Juara 4 kali All England dan 3 kali juara Piala Thomas
Amerika Syarikat tidak lagi mempunyai pemain lagenda Dave Freeman dan menentang pasukan Malaya yang semakin mantap, diketuai oleh Wong Peng Soon walaupun sudah semakin berusia tapi masih berada di kemuncak karier. Walaupun begitu, pemain Malaya yang paling efektif ialah Ong Poh Lim yang memenangi single ketiga dan kedua-dua permainan beregu. 

Keputusan perlawanan akhir:
Malaya 7- Amerika Syarikat 2

No comments: